Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Two Out of Four Already!

Just how fast the time passes by. It feels like a while ago entering second quarter with anxiety that I will not make through the end. But a period out of four has finished already. With the topics presented, surely I gained a lot of knowledge. Also, my patience is getting better in dealing with things. Due in typing HTML files and creating blogs. As well as in learning further information and enlightenment about certain subjects I have existing understanding.

Apparently along the way, I came across with quite a few challenges. Merely because no one is faultless, and it requires enough attempts to succeed in your goal. First among the troubles is not typing the right tags in the HTML files, the output didn't turn out the way it is supposed to be. In writing blogs, I had difficulty in coming up with the titles. And I still procrastinate. Although we are already halfway through the school year. I still tend to not have time management. Dealing with my anxiety also made it inconvenient for me to cope up.

Addressing these challenges, I sought help with my classmates who have mastered our lessons and with the guidance of our teacher. I did a bunch of research to conquer these. As much as I want things to be swifted, they just don't. Change is a process as they say. And overcoming difficulties should always be partnered with self-confidence and patience. Just recently I started to practice a better routine than usual.

Moving on, I will take with me the knowledge from the learnings and leave the unnecessary matters and habits that hinder to be a better person. I will continue to work in improving myself to lessen the said difficulties. I will make sure to use my time efficiently too. And to do utmost in each of things that I will encounter.

Image retrieved from:

https://miro.medium.com/max/5760/1*NjaviWQ5FEhQcfl7WuYw1A.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Philippine Independency: A Great History

             It is undeniable how significant is freedom to Filipinos considering the history of the country. Started from June 12, 1898, ...